Cuppa Joe is a series of 10 talks by 10 theologians on the 10 wonders of Saint Joseph, taking place at 10 locations in our archdiocese entrusted to the patronage of our spiritual father. These talks will premiere the first Tuesday of the month, March – December, at 4 p.m. – just in time for your afternoon coffee. Topics and speakers listed below the video.
Date(s)/Time: First Tuesday of the month, March – December 2021, Afternoon Coffee (4 p.m.)
Location: Virtual Talks Posted on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram – and on the Year of Saint Joseph page
More Information: Sign up to receive monthly videos and other Synod updates.
Dates, Topics, Presenters and Locations*
- March 2: “Delight of Saints,” Fr. Tom Margevičius, West St. Paul
- April 6: “Our Spiritual Father,” Dr. Deborah Savage, Lino Lakes
- May 4: “Young Husband of Mary,” Fr. Evan Koop, Maple Grove
- June 1: “Virginal Father of Jesus,” Kelly Wahlquist, Red Wing
- July 6: “Just and Reverent Man,” Fr. Kevin Zilverberg, New Hope
- August 3: “Savior of the Savior,” Deacon Joe Michalak, Miesville
- September 7: “Adorer of Christ,” Liz Kelly, Waconia
- October 5: “Silent Witness,” Fr. John Floder, Rosemount
- November 2: “Patron of a Happy Death,” Deacon Dan Gannon, St. Paul
- December 7: “Terror of Demons,” Fr. Jon Vander Ploeg, Taylors Falls
*Events are virtual, with theologians presenting at the locations above. Learn more about these locations under Local Pilgrimages.