187 Western Ave
- Who: St. Stanislaus Church is hosting the mobile vaccination bus visit and Blue Cross Blue Shield health care workers will give people the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- When: Monday, August 2nd, 2021 from 12pm-3pm.
- How: Walk-in appointments are available on a first-come, first-served basis onsite on Monday, August 2, 2021 from 12pm-3pm. No pre-registration necessary.
- What: The mobile vaccination bus will be available to all community adults ages 18 and older. The COVID-19 vaccine is completely free. You will not be asked for insurance or an ID.
- Where: In front of St. Stanislaus Church 187 Western Ave (cross street is Superior), Saint Paul, MN 55102
Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines at About COVID-19 Vaccine (www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/vaccine/basics.html).
Questions? Please contact Kim Myers, Parish Administrator at 651-224-7998 or Lindsay Lopez, Director of Religious Education at 651-292-1913.