We are a welcoming, faith-sharing community that provides a safe haven for each person to experience God’s love on his/her/their spiritual journey.
We strive to do this by:
- Accepting people just as they are
- Welcoming people who are struggling with issues regarding the church
- Inviting people to tell their stories
- Listening to people without judging
- Encouraging people to share their gifts and talents
- Promoting peace and justice through education, advocacy, outreach and support
Holy is any place where it is safe to tell your story
Holy is any place that creates justice
St. Stan’s Pastoral Councils
- St. Stan’s Trustees—Dave Bredemus, Treasurer and Rebecca Nordstrom, Secretary.
- Finance Council Members—Angela Anderson; Shelly Peterson and Dave Freier.
- Parish Council Members—Joyce Maddox; Shelly Peterson; Zoey Ryan; Mark Thiel; and Fr. Dan Haugan.