ST. STAN’S STEWARDSHIP COMMITTEE MEETINGS
Our Parish Community has gone through significant changes over the last couple of years ~ we have faced together the challenges and hardships around the COVID19 pandemic this past year and will continue doing so moving forward. We agreed it is important at this time to create a formal group to address the formation of our parish, and thus have created a Stewardship Committee.
The Committee will meet on five Wednesday evenings October 6, 20, 27 and November 3, 10 @ 6:00-7:30pm in the Church Hall. The committee will meet to address different topics important to the mission of St. Stan’s Parish. The topics for each of the five meetings are as follows:
- St. Stan’s community data/Mission/Outreach (Who do we serve?)
- What programs and activities do we currently offer? What is working? What is not working? What is the impact of our program offerings?
- How do we meet our Mission Statement? What would be our Wish List?
- What do we want to try and implement moving forward?
- Attracting New Members. Reflecting on our Mission Statement.
** Note–any member of the parish is welcome to attend any of the Stewardship Committee meetings. An agenda for each of the Wednesday meetings will be provided at each meeting..
- This fall a group of St. Stan’s parishioners and staff gathered together for five Wednesday evenings to address what St. Stan’s is doing well, what we might want to stop doing, and what are our current and future needs. The committee concluded the first two priorities should be improving Communication and Enhancing our Community Outreach. The Stewardship Committee plans to address the parish community and will continue to meet throughout 2022 to identify how the St. Stan’s community can continue to work together to fulfill our Mission Statement.