ST. STAN’S STEWARDSHIP COMMITTEE MEETINGS
Our Parish Community has gone through significant changes over the last couple of years ~ we have faced together the challenges and hardships around the COVID19 pandemic this past year and will continue doing so moving forward. We agreed it is important at this time to create a formal group to address the formation of our parish, and thus have created a Stewardship Committee.
The Committee will meet on five Wednesday evenings October 6, 20, 27 and November 3, 10 @ 6:00-7:30pm in the Church Hall. The committee will meet to address different topics important to the mission of St. Stan’s Parish. The topics for each of the five meetings are as follows:
- St. Stan’s community data/Mission/Outreach (Who do we serve?)
- What programs and activities do we currently offer? What is working? What is not working? What is the impact of our program offerings?
- How do we meet our Mission Statement? What would be our Wish List?
- What do we want to try and implement moving forward?
- Attracting New Members. Reflecting on our Mission Statement.
** Note–any member of the parish is welcome to attend any of the Stewardship Committee meetings. An agenda for each of the Wednesday meetings will be provided at each meeting.
Next meeting: Wednesday, October 27 at 6pm in the Church Hall, Topic: Our Mission Statement and Wish List We ask attendees to please wear masks.
- We met the evening of Wednesday October 6th and there was good discussion around the first of our topics—Who Does our Parish Community Serve.
- We met the evening of Wednesday October 13th. Staff members presented a summary of their work and program offerings and addressed the second of our topics — What is the Impact of our Program Offerings.