ST. STAN’S STEWARDSHIP COMMITTEE MEETINGS
Next meeting: Wednesday, November 3 at 6pm in the Church Hall,
Topic: Moving Forward — Action Items
(We ask attendees to please wear masks.)
The Committee meets five Wednesday evenings October 6, 20, 27 and November 3, 10 @ 6:00-7:30pm in the Church Hall. The committee will address different topics important to the mission of St. Stan’s Parish. The topics for each of the five meetings are as follows:
- St. Stan’s community data/Mission/Outreach (Who do we serve?)
- What programs and activities do we currently offer? What is working? What is not working? What is the impact of our program offerings?
- How do we meet our Mission Statement? What would be our Wish List?
- What do we want to try and implement moving forward?
- Attracting New Members. Reflecting on our Mission Statement.
** Note–any member of the parish is welcome to attend any of the Stewardship Committee meetings. An agenda for each of the Wednesday meetings will be provided at each meeting.